FUn at the home

Off-Topic conversations about what ever you feel like talking about.

FUn at the home

Postby Enzo » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:00 pm

Today was the monthly free dinner the Lifestream Church brings over. This month it was home made Chicken and Noodles. Actually fairly tasty, big thick fresh noodles. We have a family restaurant chain here, Bob Evans, and one of their signature dishes is Chicken 'N' Noodles. We like to be proper, so we always take care to say Chicken 'N' Noodles, rather than chicken and noodles.

https://www.bobevans.com/our-restaurant ... ish-dinner

They also served some mixed vegetables: peas, carrots, green beans, corn. I couldn't believe it, when I asked the lady serving to pick out the carrots for me. She declined to do so.

I pointed out this slight to pastor Eric, and I explained that in the future, they should refer to this entree as Chicken 'N' Noodles. He agreed.

Oddly enough, I think Chicken 'N' Noodles is also third in line of succession in North Korea.
E Pluribus Condom
Enzo
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Chortling with glee!

Re: FUn at the home

Postby wring » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:45 am

usually, when this dinner is being held, the TV in the community room is off. Today, it had the final half hour of the Mich. State Basketball game.
Meanwhile, the kids all got their ducks. Including, now, the 13 month old son of the assistant pastor. There's something incredibly funny about watching a baby crawl along with a cheerleader duck sticking out of his mouth. Every now and then, he'd pause and sit, and reseat the duck in his mouth, then take off again.
wring
Illuminatus
Illuminatus
Quackers
Mother Ducker

Return to Here There Be Llamas