Fly me to the moon...

Off-Topic conversations about what ever you feel like talking about.

Fly me to the moon...

Postby wring » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:07 pm

So every Christmas, I put Enzo's face on something for his family and since the minimum order is often 100 or more, other folks as well. And I always get it done early. So have to try and keep it a secret for a while. This year, it was an epic fail. On the keeping it a secret front anyhow. I managed to get the large box into the small apartment w/o him noticing. It even sat open in the bedroom (with a shirt tossed over the top) for quite a while. But I pushed the envelope and handed some out to friends, mostly w/o him noticing.

Until yesterday. We hadn't seen his friend Sue for about a year (and it's been tough for her), so went to her place yesterday and I had a bag o stuff for her (new rubber ducks, some vintage Enzo items I discovered she didn't have), one of which was the new item. So far, I've been stealth but didn't have another black plastic bag to toss it in and he spotted, through the grocery bag, his face on a large yellow round object. He asked me on the way home, so, that was a frissbee?

yeah. It is.

Large, bright ass yellow, is face centered and captioned (over his head) My wife: (under his face) 1st woman on the moon

It is good.

So, this year, the doggies get the Special Santa gift...
wring
Illuminatus
Illuminatus
Quackers
Mother Ducker

Re: Fly me to the moon...

Postby Enzo » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:50 am

She has been insufferable ever since. This morning at the Big Boy breakfast, she is dispensing them to the staff
E Pluribus Condom
Enzo
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Chortling with glee!

Re: Fly me to the moon...

Postby Arneb » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:16 am

The things one has to suffer.
Non sunt multiplicanda entia praeter necessitatem
Arneb
German Medical Dude
God of All Things IT