"Lost" fans? (Possible Spoilers)

Great song? Good show? Bad movie? What should be enjoyed and what should be avoided.

Postby teri tait » Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:26 pm

I forgot to watch this show! Will one of you hardcore fans remind me next week? I really want to see what its all about.
In my hands I hold a candle whose flame is small to see, And if I give but one light to you my life is filled for me.
But...In your hands you hold a torch for many eyes to see, So hold it high that they may light their candlewicks from thee.
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:53 am

TERI! Watch the show! You didn't miss it again did you?
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby teri tait » Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:25 am

Dragon Star wrote:TERI! Watch the show! You didn't miss it again did you?

What time and channel?
In my hands I hold a candle whose flame is small to see, And if I give but one light to you my life is filled for me.
But...In your hands you hold a torch for many eyes to see, So hold it high that they may light their candlewicks from thee.
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:15 am

ABC at 9pm.
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby teri tait » Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:48 am

Dragon Star wrote:ABC at 9pm.

Cool, I'll check it out. Thanks for the reminder, Dragon Star! :)
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby teri tait » Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:54 am

The show is pretty good. Although I don't know what the hell is going on, it held my attention. :)
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lance » Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:47 pm

If Hurly had jumped, and hit the rocks, could you just imagine the size of the splatter?
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby teri tait » Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:24 pm

Lance wrote:If Hurly had jumped, and hit the rocks, could you just imagine the size of the splatter?

Kershplat!!! Ewwwww :)

What's with the psych ward? Are all these island castaways actually doped up and sitting in a psych ward? I like the conceptual twist on what is real and what is in the mind. Kinda like they all might be on a creepy vacation. Do you think they're giving them some sort of acid in some dark government experiment? What's with the people that can't speak english?
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:14 pm

The "people who can't speak English" is only Jin, which is Sun's husband (The Japanese couple). Jin didn't know that Sun knew English until they were on the island and needed help, when Jin found out he disowned her, but they are getting back together now.

Teri, I have the perfect idea for you, if you go to rental movie store they have all of the episodes up till here recently on DVD, I HIGHLY suggest you rent these and get up to date, the show is most excellent.
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby teri tait » Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:46 pm

Dragon Star wrote:The "people who can't speak English" is only Jin, which is Sun's husband (The Japanese couple). Jin didn't know that Sun knew English until they were on the island and needed help, when Jin found out he disowned her, but they are getting back together now.

Teri, I have the perfect idea for you, if you go to rental movie store they have all of the episodes up till here recently on DVD, I HIGHLY suggest you rent these and get up to date, the show is most excellent.

That is an excellent idea, I'll check at Blockbusters next time I'm there. Thanks Dragon Star!

*throws Dragon Star more Draconis Treats*
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby teri tait » Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:43 am

I took your advice Dragon Star and got the first 6 episodes of Lost from Blockbuster. Its going to take me awhile to get caught up. I had no idea this show has been on for so long.
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:31 pm

Yea, but it is totally worth it, the show is excellent. :wink:
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Dragon Star » Mon May 22, 2006 11:48 pm

Hey Teri, how you going with the episodes on DVD?

Just wanted to drag this thread up for discussion about the Season Finally on Wednesday, it's going to be great!

Anyone watch last weeks episode? If so, what do you think is with the boat?
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Lance » Mon May 22, 2006 11:50 pm

Dragon Star wrote:Anyone watch last weeks episode? If so, what do you think is with the boat?

I'm thinking it is adrift with no one in it. Just another enigma.
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby Dragon Star » Tue May 23, 2006 12:10 am

Lance wrote:
Dragon Star wrote:Anyone watch last weeks episode? If so, what do you think is with the boat?

I'm thinking it is adrift with no one in it. Just another enigma.

Here is what I think about the finally...

There is a big Eko vs. Locke.

And as stupid as it sounds...I think Desmond is in the sail boat. We will probably get a crash course (no pun intended) into his past.

And somehow Jin is going to get dragged into the fight with the "others".

My 2 cents.
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby teri tait » Tue May 23, 2006 4:46 am

Dragon Star wrote:Hey Teri, how you going with the episodes on DVD?

Just wanted to drag this thread up for discussion about the Season Finally on Wednesday, it's going to be great!

Anyone watch last weeks episode? If so, what do you think is with the boat?

I keep forgetting to watch it. I have only managed one whole episode and 2 half episodes :(
I only watch 3 shows on a regular basis, "The Avatar" on Nickelodeon, "The Cobert Report" on Comedy Central, and "Doctor Who" on Scifi. The rest of the time I just flip between history channels/Discovery/A&E, etc. I hardly ever watch network channels so I always forget about those shows.
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Previous

Return to Music, Television and The Movies