Lost

Great song? Good show? Bad movie? What should be enjoyed and what should be avoided.

Lost

Postby Superluminal » Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:16 am

Any "Lost" fans out there? I watched the first season, but then got tired of watching a show where I have to watch almost every minute of every show to know what is going on. But since I've heard this might be the last season, I started watching again. I saw the synopsis to help everyone catch up at the beginning of the season. But they didn't mention what happened to the black guy and his son Walt.

Anybody out there know?
I'm not a scientist, but I play one on the internet.
http://www.rrac.org
Superluminal
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lance » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:54 pm

Boy, was that the cliff hanger this past season or the one before? I don;t remember. I have this entire season TiVo'd, but haven't seen it yet.

The boy got kidnapped by "The Others" and the black guy (Michael, was it?) went looking for him. But that's old news. I have no idea what's going on now.

Last I heard, they were planning on next year being the final season and would wrap it all up then. Has that changed? Is it finishing this year instead?
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby Dragon Star » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:39 pm

Well the producers fucked up and waited too long to continue with the last season, and everyone stopped watching. They went from #1 to off the charts with one decision. Chances are this is the last.

Loved the show, but lost time to watch it.
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby pumpkinpie » Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:43 am

It's WAAAYYY much better than it was last fall. I recommend jumping back on the band wagon!!

We have heard nothing of Walt and Michael since they left on the boat. One of the thousands of unanswered questions that keeps me coming back each week!

I've heard that next season they plan to pull a "24" and air the entire season's worth of shows one week after the next.
The triton trumpet snail hunts seastars.
pumpkinpie
Government Shill
Government Shill

Re: Lost

Postby ToSeek » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:43 am

Superluminal wrote:Any "Lost" fans out there? I watched the first season, but then got tired of watching a show where I have to watch almost every minute of every show to know what is going on. But since I've heard this might be the last season, I started watching again. I saw the synopsis to help everyone catch up at the beginning of the season. But they didn't mention what happened to the black guy and his son Walt.

Anybody out there know?

Kind of belated, but Walt's dad Michael was forced by the others (since they had Walt) to lead a bunch of the castaways (Jack, Locke, Hurley, and Kate, as I recall) into a trap, whereupon he and Walt were allowed to leave on a boat. We haven't seen the two of them since.
Everything I need to know I learned by Googling.
ToSeek
Government Shill
Government Shill

Re: Lost

Postby pumpkinpie » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:08 pm

ToSeek wrote:
Superluminal wrote:Any "Lost" fans out there? I watched the first season, but then got tired of watching a show where I have to watch almost every minute of every show to know what is going on. But since I've heard this might be the last season, I started watching again. I saw the synopsis to help everyone catch up at the beginning of the season. But they didn't mention what happened to the black guy and his son Walt.

Anybody out there know?

Kind of belated, but Walt's dad Michael was forced by the others (since they had Walt) to lead a bunch of the castaways (Jack, Locke, Hurley, and Kate, as I recall) into a trap, whereupon he and Walt were allowed to leave on a boat. We haven't seen the two of them since.

To update my earlier post, we did see Walt in the last (or second to last) episode. Whether it was him or an island manifestation is unknown, but there he was.
pumpkinpie
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby Superluminal » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:38 am

Did anyone figure out who was in the casket at the funeral home Jack visited?
I'm not a scientist, but I play one on the internet.
http://www.rrac.org
Superluminal
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lance » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:47 am

I have the entire season TiVo'd. Some day I will watch it.
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby pumpkinpie » Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:01 am

Superluminal wrote:Did anyone figure out who was in the casket at the funeral home Jack visited?

Nope. Big mystery. Losta speculation. Locke....Ben......Sawyer......Michael....Who the heck's death would effect Jack so much?

I suppose three years from now we'll know. :lol:
pumpkinpie
Government Shill
Government Shill

Return to Music, Television and The Movies