Bourne Ultimatum

Great song? Good show? Bad movie? What should be enjoyed and what should be avoided.

Bourne Ultimatum

Postby Мастер » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:58 am

When I watched this film, years ago, the streets of Berlin were completely unknown to me, and the streets of Moscow were but a very old memory.

Having now experienced the streets of Berlin first-hand, and refreshed my memory of the streets of Moscow (a couple of times) in the last few years, watching the film is a whole different experience. I'm about to watch it again.
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Re: Bourne Ultimatum

Postby Enzo » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:26 am

Having grown up in Washington DC, and even driving a taxi there a while, I am fairly familiar with the streets. I enjoy watching movies set there for mistakes. Such things as turning from Constitution Ave onto Independence ave. They are parallel. I have some familiarity with Chicago streets. It does make a movie seem more comfortable.

They are filming a new Superman versus Batman movie, with Ben Affleck. Part of it was just filmed here locally. Part of East Lansing was shut down around the Broad art museum on campus for the work.

The museum is a big deal here. I think it is hideous. But visually it is something, I imagine the movie folks creamed over it. To me it looks like a pole barn that blew down. it is real avante garde now, but give them a year to get sick of it. So along with the scenery they built around it, look for that in a movie soon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eli_and_Ed ... Art_Museum
E Pluribus Condom
Enzo
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Chortling with glee!

Postby Heid the Ba » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:33 am

It is a striking building, but it may get old quickly.
Get it up ye.
Heid the Ba
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Tree hugging, veggie, sandal wearing, pinko Euroweasel
Mr. Sexy Ass

Postby Мастер » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:59 am

Enzo wrote:Such things as turning from Constitution Ave onto Independence ave. They are parallel.

Well, they're parallel now. But, continental drift, you know.
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby tubeswell » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:09 am

So how was Bourne Ultimatum last time around. I've seen it 2 or maybe 3 x in total I think (Can't really remember - all those flashbacks are confusing)
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.

If you are seeing an apparent paradox, that means you are missing something.
tubeswell
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Location: 129th in-line to the Llama Throne (after the last purge)

Return to Music, Television and The Movies