Anyone Need One of These?

Post about your cool new gadgets and toys. Ask other users for help with techy problems.

Anyone Need One of These?

Postby Мастер » Fri May 12, 2006 12:34 pm

I'm thinking about getting one.
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby teri tait » Fri May 12, 2006 4:36 pm

I didn't know you are a pilot, KOS. Another layer to the mysterious KOS...
In my hands I hold a candle whose flame is small to see, And if I give but one light to you my life is filled for me.
But...In your hands you hold a torch for many eyes to see, So hold it high that they may light their candlewicks from thee.
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Мастер » Fri May 12, 2006 5:40 pm

teri tait wrote:I didn't know you are a pilot, KOS. Another layer to the mysterious KOS...

UAV == Unmanned Aerial Vehicle. I need one so I can strike my enemies militarily from a distance.
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Terminator

Postby Halcyon Dayz, FCD » Fri May 12, 2006 6:21 pm

Armed robot planes?
Now all we need is SkyNet.

:shock:
Hatred is a cancer upon the world.
It rots the mind and blackens the heart.
Halcyon Dayz, FCD
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Snarling Rabid Green-Communist Big-Government Tree-Hugger Euroweasel

Postby Bill EE » Fri May 12, 2006 7:04 pm

I worked on AUV (Autonomous Underwater Vehicles) - try keeping a straight face when the Harbour Police show up right after you have launched what appears to be a torpedo into the water in San Diego (a major US Naval Base).

We never armed it but we did have it go around the harbour taking picture of boats - got quite a few compromising photos that way.
"Mars" is also a chocolate bar found on Earth. These are highly concentrated sources of carbohydrates, which are of vital importance to many carbon based life forms. Mars bars are slightly rippled with a flat underside. They are sometimes used in English courtship rituals in which the female performs various allegorical oral acts with the chocolate bar, which is donated by the male as part payment for this spectacle.
Bill EE
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby Мастер » Fri May 12, 2006 7:08 pm

Bill EE wrote:I worked on AUV (Autonomous Underwater Vehicles) - try keeping a straight face when the Harbour Police show up right after you have launched what appears to be a torpedo into the water in San Diego (a major US Naval Base).

Um, so you're doing this sort of thing without notifying the local law enforcement officials?
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby teri tait » Sat May 13, 2006 3:01 am

Khrushchev's Other Shoe wrote:
teri tait wrote:I didn't know you are a pilot, KOS. Another layer to the mysterious KOS...

UAV == Unmanned Aerial Vehicle. I need one so I can strike my enemies militarily from a distance.

:shock:

You're too nice to have enemies
In my hands I hold a candle whose flame is small to see, And if I give but one light to you my life is filled for me.
But...In your hands you hold a torch for many eyes to see, So hold it high that they may light their candlewicks from thee.
By Faye

Nikola Tesla = Image
teri tait
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Return to Computers and Gadgets