Nancy is on tonite 08/09/05 C2C

Miscellaneous hoaxes, conspiracies and all around bad things not covered elsewhere.

Nancy is on tonite 08/09/05 C2C

Postby vonmazur » Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:55 pm

Just a warning, everyones' favorite is on with George Noory tonight......New information, she sez....

Dale in Ala
"neca eos omnes-Deus suos agnoscet"
vonmazur
NWOobie
NWOobie

Postby Lance » Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:10 pm

New information?

Oh GOD!

Not NEW information!!!

What if she's really on to something this time?!?!?

<notices time - takes medication>

Oh, sorry.

Thanks vonmazur.
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Nancy's Song...

Postby vonmazur » Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:27 pm

I have no idea what they mean by "new information", but it is promoted on the C2C site with those words....

Maybe she refilled the scrip for the meds and is now rational, or she has yet another reason why we haven't seen Belas and Zyra yet...I will listen to find out!!!

Dale
"neca eos omnes-Deus suos agnoscet"
vonmazur
NWOobie
NWOobie

Postby Superluminal » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:28 am

She's figure out that Comet Tempel 1 is a baby life form and the newly discovered UB 313, or whatever its called, is momma, and mother is angery. :roll:
I'm not a scientist, but I play one on the internet.
http://www.rrac.org
Superluminal
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lance » Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:59 am

Superluminal wrote:She's figure out that Comet Tempel 1 is a baby life form and the newly discovered UB 313, or whatever its called, is momma, and mother is angery. :roll:

You're making this up, right?
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby azazul » Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:01 am

Nancy is about to come on.
azazul
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Postby Candy » Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:52 am

What, no follow-up? 8-[
I follow those who I will someday lead. - Candy
Candy
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Mr. Manly » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:04 pm

There is a recap on the C2C website. Looks like she is as bonkers as ever.
Got my jackboots polished and woo-woo bashin' on my mind.
Mr. Manly
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby Candy » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:08 pm

Mr. Manly wrote:There is a recap on the C2C website. Looks like she is as bonkers as ever.

I don't know what the C2C website is. :oops:
Candy
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Mr. Manly » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:12 pm

Got my jackboots polished and woo-woo bashin' on my mind.
Mr. Manly
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby Candy » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:35 pm

The passing of Planet X brings on a cataclysmic pole shift, but before that happens it will be preceded by "three days of darkness," said Lieder, who advised people to stay away from coastal areas during that time. The quakes and extreme weather we've been experiencing are due to Planet X's affect on Earth as it draws closer, though the Zetas are no longer giving an exact due date, she explained.

:lol:
Candy
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Мастер » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:37 pm

A lot of the woo activity seems to be about taking money from stupid people, and I can respect that. But then sometimes I come across stories of lives ruined because someone actually believed one of these idiotic theories, and it doesn't seem so innocent anymore...
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby Frogmarch » Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:05 pm

Nancy Lieder has labeled the graphic she sent us: Torque Effect, Predicted by the Zetas. She writes that the Zetas made this prediction in May 2004 and it "became stunningly obvious after the Dec. 26 tsunami quake." She believes this torque will directly affect people living in North America, "as it is pulling the New Madrid into a diagonal pull, causing Florida to sink, and the West Coast to slide."

phew!!!! it looks like the UK is all right. :D
Frogmarch
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby Candy » Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:07 pm

Khrushchev's Other Shoe wrote:A lot of the woo activity seems to be about taking money from stupid people, and I can respect that. But then sometimes I come across stories of lives ruined because someone actually believed one of these idiotic theories, and it doesn't seem so innocent anymore...

Religions have been taking money from people for centuries. Most Christian religions expect 5-10% of a person's annual income, and I believe Muslims give more. I wouldn't even know where to find a link to confirm this.

My Muslim friend (living in the US) gave all his earned money to the higher up's, and he was only given back the necessity for food, clothing, and lodging. He was never encouraged to attend school to advance himself. He wasn't permitted to get a drivers license. He was taxied around everywhere by the higher status Muslims. Apparently, one's last name is considered a status in a religious hierchy. This is just what he told me, so I have no idea if it really true. I did witness his treatment by the other Muslims. Either way, I found this very disturbing!
Candy
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Frogmarch » Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:13 pm

Candy wrote:Religions have been taking money from people for centuries. Most Christian religions expect 5-10% of a person's annual income, and I believe Muslims give more. I wouldn't even know where to find a link to confirm this.

I think it's called tithing.

edit-well it is called tithing but I'm only guessing at the spelling.
Frogmarch
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby Мастер » Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:23 pm

Plagiarizer wrote:phew!!!! it looks like the UK is all right. :D

Think so? Wait until all the American and African refugees show up... :D
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby Мастер » Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:28 pm

Candy wrote:My Muslim friend (living in the US) gave all his earned money to the higher up's, and he was only given back the necessity for food, clothing, and lodging. He was never encouraged to attend school to advance himself. He wasn't permitted to get a drivers license. He was taxied around everywhere by the higher status Muslims. Apparently, one's last name is considered a status in a religious hierchy. This is just what he told me, so I have no idea if it really true. I did witness his treatment by the other Muslims. Either way, I found this very disturbing!

This certainly doesn't sound like the norm for Islam to me (and Islam is no more monolithic than Christianity, there are all kinds of different flavors). Perhaps your friend's other "friends" devised a rather entrepreneurial form of Islam...
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby Candy » Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:36 pm

Plagiarizer wrote:
Candy wrote:Religions have been taking money from people for centuries. Most Christian religions expect 5-10% of a person's annual income, and I believe Muslims give more. I wouldn't even know where to find a link to confirm this.

I think it's called tithing.

edit-well it is called tithing but I'm only guessing at the spelling.

Tithing
ALLAH DESIRES TO BE WORSHIPPED
Allah created a beautiful world with lovely creatures upon it. These all give glory to the Creator in very special ways. However, Allah also made a unique species of life form- man and woman. These were given free will to either glorify Allah in worship and praise or to ignore the Supreme Being and live selfish lives. Allah is pleased when we pray to Him- giving thanks for all that He has done and asking Him to help us live for Him. Allah is also pleased when we give up things that are important to us in order to show our love and devotion to Him. This form of worship can be manifested by fasting (not eating food for a certain period of time); giving financially to charities (zakat in Islam, tithing 10% of income in Christianity); sacrificing an animal and giving food to the poor; and through the effort of making a pilgrimage to holy places. In short, Allah is pleased when we live our lives for Him.

Wow, I know people who give way more than 10%. I consider religion the same as woowoo. Religion is just better organized with more followers. I know, I'm going to hell for saying this. :)
Candy
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby MM_Dandy » Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:06 pm

To be sure, Candy, we are all going to hell! :D

At least, that is what many Christians believe. It is a result of inheriting sin from the original sinners (Adam and Eve). Contrary to what many might be lead to believe watching televangelists, tithing will not save you nor the beneficiaries. I particularly dislike televangilism because of this; every time I hear a televangilist ask home viewers to send in their money, I cringe.

Ok, I'm going to cut this short now, before this turns into a rant.
MM_Dandy
King of Obscurity

Postby gillianren » Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:35 pm

remember what I said earlier about being really, really tired of being assumed to be a woo-woo just because I have faith in my religion? put that rant in here. alternately, see quote of mine in Lance's subject line.

now, in the Catholic church, the tithe is generally used to support not just the clergy but the charitable institutions run by the church. (which granted are less necessary now that there aren't hordes of church-run orphanages, but still.) interestingly, in the Mormon church, the tithe is used to buy property, stock, etc. missionaries pay their own way.

and yes, Candy, that was an abnormal view of Islam. I can't imagine Islam being any less susceptible to weird cultish offshoots than any other major religion.
Gillian

"Now everyone was giving her that kind of look UFOlogists get when they suddenly say, 'Hey, if you shade your eyes you can see it is just a flock of geese after all.'"

--Maskerade
gillianren
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby Candy » Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:06 pm

gillianren wrote:and yes, Candy, that was an abnormal view of Islam. I can't imagine Islam being any less susceptible to weird cultish offshoots than any other major religion.

Agreed. Apparently, my family was Catholic on my father's fraternal (or is it paternal) side up until 40 years ago. The Stair's had a falling out with the church over money. I never really looked into the feud, but I can remember my grandpa saying, "Those sons-a-bitches!", referring to the Catholic's. Everything was plural when grandpa swore. :)
Candy
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Return to Conspiracy Theories and Hoaxes