Puma's UFO Experience

Have you seen a UFO?

Postby Puma » Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:10 am

..Jan. 3, 1999..@0700 am..very foggy morning...open top deerstand...heard large unknown object/craft moving north to south...could hear air flow of it moving at speed of about 80-100 mph..passed directly overhead and continued south..never saw it..got impression that whatever it was, it was using the fog to hide its movement...sound of air flow was like listening to the doppler effect of a passing train...there was no engine sound/hum... :shock:
It's almost here...........
Puma
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby Lance » Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:04 pm

Puma:

I split your post out of that other thread because I found it quite interesting and I was afraid it would get lost in that other silliness.

The hair on the back of my neck stood up as I finished reading that.
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby MM_Dandy » Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:23 am

Not to make less of your story, Puma, but what led you to believe that whatever it was was using the fog to hide its movement?
MM_Dandy
King of Obscurity

Postby Puma » Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:45 am

MM Dandy: you ever heard the sound of a human controlled glider passing over you? The experience was very like that except it was moving fast. It too raised the hair on my neck. As for using the fog to hide, it had to be flying just above the fog and low enough for me to hear it. I have also witnessed strange lights in the sky and also experienced the so-called "black helicopters". I have seen fast-movers in the sky at night do impossible right angle turns and have found very strange tracks going down one of my ranch lanes; a circle within a circle going in a straight line for about 100 ft and then disappearing. Myself and my neighbours are trying to find out what happened to 5 bulls over three months (we haven't turned up a trace and it's been over a year now; animal mutilations have been documented in this area). Sure would like to know what's going on up there. :shock:
It's almost here...........
Puma
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby MM_Dandy » Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:26 pm

Puma wrote:MM Dandy: you ever heard the sound of a human controlled glider passing over you?

Nope, I haven't. What does that sound like? How low does one have to be in order for someone on the ground to hear it?

Puma wrote:As for using the fog to hide, it had to be flying just above the fog and low enough for me to hear it.

Do you realize that you are making this object hide from you? If I were using fog as cover, I would fly through the fog, myself, not above the fog. This would help obscur me from observers on or near the ground, as well as possible observers overhead.

Puma wrote:I have also witnessed strange lights in the sky and also experienced the so-called "black helicopters". I have seen fast-movers in the sky at night do impossible right angle turns and have found very strange tracks going down one of my ranch lanes; a circle within a circle going in a straight line for about 100 ft and then disappearing. Myself and my neighbours are trying to find out what happened to 5 bulls over three months (we haven't turned up a trace and it's been over a year now; animal mutilations have been documented in this area). Sure would like to know what's going on up there. :shock: [/i]

I am sorry for your losses. Personally, I have never experienced any of these UFO phenomena and I'll admit that it is hard for me to relate to those who have.
MM_Dandy
King of Obscurity

Postby Bill EE » Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:42 pm

Puma - I have a lot of family in farming (PA) and ranching (MT) so I know what that kind of loss can do depending on the size of the herd. Having said that, in Montana when bulls go missing there is usually a human explanation (it is hard enough to get a full grown bull into a trailer much less the cargo bay of an Veon Explorer Class saucer). But cattle mutilation seems to have a very simple explanation:

According to The People's Almanac #3, a couple Arkansas state cops tried an experiment in which they left a dead cow in a field unattended. Within 33 hours, buzzards followed by blowflies had neatly disposed of the eyes, sex organs, and even the blood, leaving the appearance of "surgical precision" behind them. Other studies have tended to support this scenario. In 1974, for instance, state veterinary labs investigating a rash of mutilation reports in Nebraska and South Dakota reported that every animal brought to them for examination had died of natural causes.

Source: http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a2_281.html

I am willing to bet that most cattle ranchers before the mid-20th century were experienced wildland hunters enough to see these as natural events. Most hunter today do not run into a dead animal at the right period of time to "look" mutilated.

Another side is that cattlemen don't get paid for cattle that die natually but if they are "mutilated" insurance can pay.
"Mars" is also a chocolate bar found on Earth. These are highly concentrated sources of carbohydrates, which are of vital importance to many carbon based life forms. Mars bars are slightly rippled with a flat underside. They are sometimes used in English courtship rituals in which the female performs various allegorical oral acts with the chocolate bar, which is donated by the male as part payment for this spectacle.
Bill EE
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Return to UFOs, Aliens and Extraterrestrial Intelligence