911 conspiracy theory video

Miscellaneous hoaxes, conspiracies and all around bad things not covered elsewhere.

911 conspiracy theory video

Postby Bill_Thompson » Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:03 pm

A friend just watched this 911 conspiracy theory video. I am checking it out. She says "It makes you think."

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 3848835726

In case the link does not work, go to google.com then MORE then VIDEO then
TOP 100. It is call 911 Conspiracy.
If you are looking for information about William M. "Bill" Thompson, please see here: Notice to people seeking info on Members or Former Members.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:35 pm

There went an hour and a half of my life...
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Bill EE » Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:36 pm

DS - why did you even bother?
"Mars" is also a chocolate bar found on Earth. These are highly concentrated sources of carbohydrates, which are of vital importance to many carbon based life forms. Mars bars are slightly rippled with a flat underside. They are sometimes used in English courtship rituals in which the female performs various allegorical oral acts with the chocolate bar, which is donated by the male as part payment for this spectacle.
Bill EE
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby Dragon Star » Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:03 pm

Because I wanted to see if it had anything I hadn't heard of yet...

The answer was painfully apparent.
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Superluminal » Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:25 pm

I read a poll in our local paper today that said that the percentage of people who believe that the gov. either knew 911 was coming and did nothing or actually took part in making it happen has gone up since the time right after 911. I guess that's the way of things. The further back in time an event is, the more people will question it.

During the Apollo program, how many people thought it was fake as compared to now? Just after WWII how many questioned the Holocaust?
I'm not a scientist, but I play one on the internet.
http://www.rrac.org
Superluminal
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bandit » Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:08 pm

That's a good point Superluminal, most CTs need time to ferment. The 9/11 CT nonsense has been rather thoroughly debunked and kudos (or sympathies) to Dragon Star for sparing me having to read yet another woowoo rehash of the same malarkey.
Bandit
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby The Beer Slayer » Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:34 am

I plead the Fifth, but if you want to get pushy I'll plead the Second.
The Beer Slayer
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Postby St. Jimmy » Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:22 am

George rules all.
Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion....you must first set yourself on fire.
St. Jimmy
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby umop ap!sdn » Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:15 am

Next time I come into posession of a $100 bill, I just might fold it like Maddox says. :lol: Although there are probably other Glenn Becks out there besides this winner.
umop ap!sdn
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lance » Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:47 am

Maddox wrote:Watching this video is like being bukakked with stupid.
:glp-rotflmao:
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby Heid the Ba » Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:43 pm

Lance wrote:
Maddox wrote:Watching this video is like being bukakked with stupid.
:glp-rotflmao:

Cheers Lance, I am sitting at work giggling like a loon and people are starting to stare . . . #-o
Heid the Ba
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Tree hugging, veggie, sandal wearing, pinko Euroweasel
Mr. Sexy Ass

Postby I Am He » Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:15 am

I never knew that they let those BedBugs use PC's at the Funny Farm, let alone let them post their Fantasies on top of it. Or did that nut escape??

Also the people that keep spreading that BS around need some Serious Help.
ho·me·o·path
n.
An effect produced by the successive dilution of intelligence to non-existent levels; can cause an unqualified high school drop out to consider themselves better qualified than actual doctors. See also: whack job
I Am He
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Postby hazzard » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:02 pm

Most conspiracy believers have their political belief and dont want any of that stubborn reality messing with their fantasy, so they just ignore it.

Some of the CB dont think there were any parts of flight 77 at the Pentagon, So I always say, well ok, here you are.

http://www.rense.com/general32/phot.htm

How many people do the conspiracy believers claim are in on this? Let's see so far as I can tell, all the survivors, all of those in Manhatten who saw the planes that morning. All of those in Washington DC that saw them. The check in staff at Logon and Boston who saw and identified the Hijackers (including one girl who commited suicide because of what she considered her part in not stopping them.) Every firefighter, ambulance worker and police officer who attended the three scene, including those that were killed. Every Structural Engineer, half the CT crowd, nearly everyone on boards that actually know what they are talking about.

So what's that? At least a 100,000 people? (probably more.) How exactly do you shut up that many people?

Excellent article about conspiracy theorists...and the conspiracy theorist mindset.

http://www.pointlesswasteoftime.com/911truth.html

The CTs proof is alwas a rapid-fire collection of video clips set to techno music, attempting to prove that:

1. No plane hit the Pentagon - it was a cruise missile;

2. The hijacked planes didn't bring down the World Trade Center, the buildings were wired with explosives ahead of time;

3. Flight 93 didn't crash in Pennsylvania and in fact landed safely elsewhere. The passengers were in on the conspiracy.

All these claims have been debunked many times
with extrem accuracy.

I read that Article. One of the best things I've ever read. And yet, as always, the CT'ers will ignore the flaws in their logic. :roll:
I still await the compelling Exhibit A.
hazzard
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby Мастер » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:26 pm

Superluminal wrote:I read a poll in our local paper today that said that the percentage of people who believe that the gov. either knew 911 was coming and did nothing or actually took part in making it happen has gone up since the time right after 911.

I'd want to see the exact wording of the poll. If it asks, "Do you believe that the US government knew major terrorist attacks on American soil were likely, and did not take adequate steps to minimize the likelihood and/or effectiveness of such attacks?", that's rather different than asking "Do you believe that the US government knew that hijacked commercial airplanes would fly into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon on the morning of 11 Sep 2001, and deliberately allowed these attacks to occur in order to provide a pretext for hostile action against Iraq and Afghanistan?"

Another point that occurs to me, why haven't there been more attacks? If public support for the Iraq war/occupation is weak, a few more government-orchestrated attacks would do nicely, wouldn't they?
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby Мастер » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:27 pm

BTW, hazzard, where have you been? Stop by more often! :D
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby hazzard » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:43 pm

Khrushchev's Other Shoe wrote:BTW, hazzard, where have you been? Stop by more often! :D

I have been over on UM debating for some time now, mostly the 911 and the aliens on Earth dudes. I figured we can do more "damage" if we spread out. :wink:

But yes, I will try to stop by more often now.
I still await the compelling Exhibit A.
hazzard
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby The Beer Slayer » Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:40 pm

That asshole actually accused a pentagon employee of murdering his own son who died on flight 77? I hope the father runs into that shitbag Avery one day and beats him into paste.
The Beer Slayer
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Postby Superluminal » Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:08 am

KOS made a brilliant point
why haven't there been more attacks? If support for the Iraq war/occupation is weak, a few more government-orchestrated attacks would do nicely, wouldn't they?

Really, why not just order the CIA, FBI, NSA, Border Patrol, Coast Guard, Barney Fife and all the good folks down at Homeland Security to look the other way while another of Osama's teams blow something up and kill another 3,000+ people? Make sure the terrorists are North Korean who were trained in Iran, then we can blow them both off the map and GW's approval rating would go up 3-4 points.
I'm not a scientist, but I play one on the internet.
http://www.rrac.org
Superluminal
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Мастер » Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:55 am

Superluminal wrote:KOS made a brilliant point

:mrgreen:

Superluminal wrote:and GW's approval rating would go up 3-4 points.

Temporarily :P
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby Dragon Star » Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:04 am

:mrgreen:
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby I Am He » Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:48 am

Good to see you back, hazzard. I've been lurking over in the JREF Forum reading that Loose Change Thread. It has to mostly to do with that guy Dylan who made that BS Loose Change Video about 9-11, so far I've made it up up til June. It's one hell of a long Thread, but sure is interesting. Those Skeptics over there really know their stuff.
ho·me·o·path
n.
An effect produced by the successive dilution of intelligence to non-existent levels; can cause an unqualified high school drop out to consider themselves better qualified than actual doctors. See also: whack job
I Am He
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Postby Lance » Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:30 pm

Khrushchev's Other Shoe wrote:Another point that occurs to me, why haven't there been more attacks? If public support for the Iraq war/occupation is weak, a few more government-orchestrated attacks would do nicely, wouldn't they?

If you read GLP, you will see that there is another world changing attack planned for today or tomoww. Note that this statement is true regardless of when you look.

And yes, hazzard, don't be [strike]so strange[/strike] such a stranger.
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby Bandit » Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:54 pm

Ask a CT disciple to explain how a nefarious PTB that can orchestrate 9/11 can't even plant a few frickin' WMDs in Iraq.
Bandit
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby The Beer Slayer » Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:01 pm

Or why they didn't just fabricate evidence linking Saddam Hussein to the attack.
The Beer Slayer
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Postby Lonewulf » Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:10 am

Here's a question:

Why don't the conspirators ACTUALLY shut off the internet?

Or rather, why don't they force ISP companies to... er... "filter" the information? Or even put them out of business altogether?

I mean, doesn't the internet give the "Truth" movement the most power? And, obviously, the "Truth" movement has no power over normal channels through television and radio, since those are all "controlled".
Writing.com Account

When God gives you lemons, you FIND A NEW GOD

Gazing into the Eye of the Universe
Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Next

Return to Conspiracy Theories and Hoaxes