Female avatar (animated)

Art and literature created or authored by our members.

Female avatar (animated)

Postby Ikyoto » Sat May 13, 2006 5:36 pm

If anyone wants to use this, the file size is a little high for most sites (29.64kb) and the dimensions are 100wx92h. Copy it to your drive and then find a free image host to put it, then link to it as an off site avatar.

She is a character in an old sci-fi sotry of mine. Sexy but kick ass. Kinda likes to get drunk and start fights in bars with people who hit on her and can't take no for an answer.
just a 10-4 guy in a 9-5 world
Keeping them from kicking our asses for talking about it like they aren't going to kick our asses for talking about it is the hard part.

Ninja Squirrel says... Nothing. Your nuts are already gone.
Ikyoto
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby Lonewulf » Sat May 13, 2006 5:54 pm

That's great, Ikyoto!

How do you do your artwork? Do you sculpt them "by hand" (so to speak), from scratch, or use a program like Poser?
Writing.com Account

When God gives you lemons, you FIND A NEW GOD

Gazing into the Eye of the Universe
Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Ikyoto » Sat May 13, 2006 6:06 pm

I use DAZ Studio now more than Poser - it handles a lot of the same features but has much better lighting and rendering. I build my own items in Rhino3D or Hexagon or I use premade stuff and tweek the hell out of it. I gave up on 3D studio because of cost. Every friggin plugin is more than it's worth.

DAZ Studion can be fround for free at www.daz3d.com. Make an account there and then search for V3, M3, Aiko3 and emotiguy in the store. Those figures are also free and can give you a nice set of things to learn the essentials of 3D work.

I do sculpting in clay, like to work in pencil, but with the digital tools availible now I can do more with less clutter on my desk. ;)

Add to that martial arts for over 30 years, calligraphy, cooking, metal smith, computer teacher, web designer and dad. There's me with a degree in psychology and history. Figures that I'm nuts, huh?
Keeping them from kicking our asses for talking about it like they aren't going to kick our asses for talking about it is the hard part.

Ikyoto
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby Swamp Pixie » Sat May 13, 2006 10:20 pm

Iky... you ain't nuts... You is a GENIUS!!!!!!!

Any advice on the psych thing?? Starting back to school to finish the psych degree in about 3 weeks....
I laugh in the face of death...maybe not laugh more like a snicker...a quiet snicker, and I wouldn't do it directly in death's face so, it's more like a quiet snicker behind death's back.
Swamp Pixie
Armchair Skeptic
Armchair Skeptic

Postby Ikyoto » Sat May 13, 2006 10:47 pm

Seriously, the best advice i can give is toremember that the key is to distance yourself form the natural emotional responces you have and don't give a client or patient answers - make them find them for themselves.

And distancing yoruself form your natural emotional resonces will help you when you want to look someone in the eye and say "There's really nothing wrong with you other than the fact you want someone to wipe your nose for you. Shut the fuck up and stop whining about things you COULD fix, but are too lazy or chicken shit to do."

See why I didn't go into counceling for a living? I'm just not that nice a guy.

Ikyoto
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby Swamp Pixie » Sun May 14, 2006 1:16 am

Ikyoto wrote:Seriously, the best advice i can give is toremember that the key is to distance yourself form the natural emotional responces you have and don't give a client or patient answers - make them find them for themselves.

And distancing yoruself form your natural emotional resonces will help you when you want to look someone in the eye and say "There's really nothing wrong with you other than the fact you want someone to wipe your nose for you. Shut the fuck up and stop whining about things you COULD fix, but are too lazy or chicken shit to do."

See why I didn't go into counceling for a living? I'm just not that nice a guy.

<giggle>niether am I... and I keep wondering where this is going to go... but the human psyche FACINATES me...
I laugh in the face of death...maybe not laugh more like a snicker...a quiet snicker, and I wouldn't do it directly in death's face so, it's more like a quiet snicker behind death's back.
Swamp Pixie
Armchair Skeptic
Armchair Skeptic

Return to Illiterati (Llama tell you a story...)