War in Lebanon

Discussions of things currently in the news.

War in Lebanon

Postby Bill_Thompson » Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:04 pm

I am suprised noone started a thread about this.

Anyway, there was a big media circus surrounding the death of civilians in southern Lebanon.

I would like to draw attention to the people's reaction to this. THey stormed the UN offices in the city.
If you are looking for information about William M. "Bill" Thompson, please see here: Notice to people seeking info on Members or Former Members.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Superluminal » Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:21 am

Heh, and its the U.N. that would stop Israel and save their butts if they could.

I've heard some people mention the possibility that Hezbo has been using Israeli spies to feed the false intel to the IDF. Which, could explain why there have been so many civilian deaths. IDF bombs what they believe is a legitimate target, and it turns out to be civilian. Israel looks bad, the Hezbos, who care nothing for their own people, look like victims.
I'm not a scientist, but I play one on the internet.
http://www.rrac.org
Superluminal
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Superluminal » Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:57 am

Warning: Picture of dead child being paraded around for the camera.

Can you imagine the worlds reaction if we had done this on 911? Or if Israel did this with their dead? This is sick.

http://eureferendum.blogspot.com/2006/0 ... ng-it.html
Superluminal
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill EE » Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:19 pm

Superluminal wrote:
I've heard some people mention the possibility that Hezbo has been using Israeli spies to feed the false intel to the IDF. Which, could explain why there have been so many civilian deaths. IDF bombs what they believe is a legitimate target, and it turns out to be civilian. Israel looks bad, the Hezbos, who care nothing for their own people, look like victims.

There are worst rumor than that. For example, the attack this last weekend - the IDF sent a missile into the building at ~1:30 am. The building collasped at ~7 am. Supposedly 150 civilians died. The IDF dropped leaflets three days before warning civilians to get out of dodge so the rumors (from some friends in Isreal) are:

1) The missile hit destroying some launchers, a fire started and the missile stored inside exploded later. Only a few people were killed but the number reported was higher for effect.
2) The missile hit, everyone in the building ran out. After a little while they went back in and back to sleep. The terrorists round up some explosive and blow up the building (with the civilians inside) to have a high body count.

Supposedly the terrorist are keeping arm in housed and making a show of loading and unloading them just to invite civilian deaths.

As I said, rumors flying around Isreal.
"Mars" is also a chocolate bar found on Earth. These are highly concentrated sources of carbohydrates, which are of vital importance to many carbon based life forms. Mars bars are slightly rippled with a flat underside. They are sometimes used in English courtship rituals in which the female performs various allegorical oral acts with the chocolate bar, which is donated by the male as part payment for this spectacle.
Bill EE
Disinformation Agent
Disinformation Agent

Postby Heid the Ba » Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:38 am

Superluminal wrote:Warning: Picture of dead child being paraded around for the camera.

Can you imagine the worlds reaction if we had done this on 911? Or if Israel did this with their dead? This is sick.

http://eureferendum.blogspot.com/2006/0 ... ng-it.html

Pictures of Israeli dead, both adults and children, are show on tv and in other media in Europe.

Given the rumours being bandied about in this thread, would you believe there were dead children if you didn't see the pictures?
Heid the Ba
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Tree hugging, veggie, sandal wearing, pinko Euroweasel
Mr. Sexy Ass

Postby Superluminal » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:45 pm

I don't have any problem believing innocents die in wars like this. I don't need images to shocked or outraged. It's one thing to show pictures of Zarqawi and Saddam's sons so that the people who have terrorized will know for sure that they are dead. It's another to hold up a dead child and make a spectacle of it.

But that is the middle east for you. I've been there and it is normal for papers to print graphic pictures of dead people on the front pages.
Superluminal
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Heid the Ba » Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:39 am

My point was exactly that, that Isrealis do this with their dead, to no great reaction.
Heid the Ba
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Tree hugging, veggie, sandal wearing, pinko Euroweasel
Mr. Sexy Ass

Return to Current Events and Politics