R. I. P. Phil Valentine

Discussions of things currently in the news.

R. I. P. Phil Valentine

Postby Arneb » Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:36 am

Tennessee conservative radio host and outspoken critic of SARS-CoV2 precautions and vaccinations dies of Covid-19, aged 61.

To all "conservatives" who read this: You make your political living on promulgating lies, denigrating science, and whipping up hatred where there should be a rational response to facts. Maybe you need to be reminded of one of the core beliefs of conservatism: Personal actions have personal consequences. If you blather about how a disesase is a fake, how the precautions against it are a plot by a global child blood-drinking élite, how the vaccination against it is a plot to inject mind-control drugs into people, then well, you might contract the disease and die from it. That is all there is. I don't applaud the death of a human being, but face it: When was the statement "he had it coming" truer than is this case?
Non sunt multiplicanda entia praeter necessitatem
Arneb
German Medical Dude
God of All Things IT

Re: R. I. P. Phil Valentine

Postby Richard A » Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:09 am

Indeed. Although I suppose the one possible ground of sympathy is that this man will likely have seen Trump return triumphant from hospital and fling away his mask on the White House balcony to speak to the adoring crowd. Sending the message: even if you get it, it ain't that bad. Four years and more of the message that whatever liberals say is by definition lies - because they're part of this blood-drinking conspiracy - and this is what happens. The one hope is that this will get the message across that covid is real and even one of the Republican true faithful can die of it.
Richard A
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Re: R. I. P. Phil Valentine

Postby Lance » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:12 pm

He didn't die of covid because that's fake and everyone knows it. Teh liberals injected him with nee-mo-nya buggy.
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Return to Current Events and Politics