(re) think Depends!

The Pit of Doom: Flame Wars, Fights and Schoolyard Bullying.
Warning: Contents may burn your eyes!

(re) think Depends!

Postby Bill_Thompson » Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:05 am

Got an important meeting to rush to and you don't want to be concered about loosing time stopping along the way?

Think Depends!

Yes, Depends is not just for Incontinence Anymore

As used by NASA astronaut Lisa M. Nowak (CAPTAIN, USN)
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lance » Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:07 am

How screwed up do you have to be to think that's a good idea?
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby Bill_Thompson » Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:37 am

That's one giant poop for womankind.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:30 pm

Typically women have no sense of valor. She put her kids first and risked it all for a better father figure for them. No more women astronauts.

And if you think I am being sexist, fuck you. And if you think I am being rude, fuck you again.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:39 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:That's one giant poop for womankind.

...women poop? :shock:

And if you think I am being sexist, fuck you. And if you think I am being rude, fuck you again.

I'll deny the first fucking, thanks.
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Bill_Thompson » Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:06 am

"She was a mother before she was an astronaut. I mean, she really was into family life, and what's happened in the last few days has just been totally a shock. She is a really wonderful, good, caring person."

Jon Clark,
former NASA flight surgeon
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:45 am

If they make the psychological tests too difficult to become an astronaut, women might might even pass. Then they would have to build fembots for the trip to Mars. That might not be a bad idea.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby hippietrekx » Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:57 am

Bill_Thompson wrote:Typically women have no sense of valor. She put her kids first and risked it all for a better father figure for them. No more women astronauts.

In the words of my buddy Tricia, "Fuck you harder."

At any rate, I guess she must have really planned that out ahead of time, if she went so far as to cut time by using depends and all. A lot of people at school were telling me, "If you become an astronaut and flip out and kill people, please, please, please don't wear a diaper..." :lol:

--hippie
hippietrekx
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby umop ap!sdn » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:21 am

Dragon Star wrote:...women poop? :shock:

We also burp and fart. But only in private. (Except for those of us who have the [strike]balls[/strike] labes to do so where men can hear us. :mrgreen: )
umop ap!sdn
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Enzo » Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:23 am

Well, with labes, now you're talking pussy farts, and that is something only women can do.
Enzo
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Chortling with glee!

Postby Bill_Thompson » Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:40 am

I think the real tragedy is what this does to her kind. I mean, I don't think after this we can trust sending white people into space anymore.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Heid the Ba » Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:23 am

Nah, white folks are ok, just not anyone from the US.
Heid the Ba
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Tree hugging, veggie, sandal wearing, pinko Euroweasel
Mr. Sexy Ass

Postby Bill_Thompson » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:40 pm

Heid the Ba' wrote:Nah, white folks are ok, just not anyone from the US.

Maybe. But seriously, everyone has their problems but the real intense wackos seems to be the white americans. The serial killers who eat their victims all seem to be overwhelmingly white folks.

The sistas can be crazy. But, oh my God, not THAT crazy.

I know I know this is racist talk. Bla bla bla. But mental illnesses are genetic. And NASA cannot afford to be a progressive democracy. There is too much riding on each mission. When we can afford to be fair and it will be cheap and open to fly into space, we can talk about equal opportunities.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby umop ap!sdn » Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:14 am

Good point, Enzo!

Bill_Thompson wrote:I know I know this is racist talk. Bla bla bla. But mental illnesses are genetic. And NASA cannot afford to be a progressive democracy. There is too much riding on each mission. When we can afford to be fair and it will be cheap and open to fly into space, we can talk about equal opportunities.

Don't make me queef all over the thread. :twisted:
umop ap!sdn
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:26 am

From the link:

Vaginal flatulence that involves strong odor or fecal matter...

HOLY SHIT!

Sorry, just had to say it...
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Bill_Thompson » Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:03 pm

I don't think they should even have pilots be astronauts anymore. The days of fly boy heros in Gemini capsules are gone. Nowdays we have short sleve scientists performing lab tests. Makes me wonder what the fuck we are doing sending Navy pilots up there these days.

It is a blessing that this bitch lost her marbels on Earth. It is a wake-up call I think.

We should ground all these egomanicas and start sending brainiacs into orbit.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:53 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:I don't think they should even have pilots be astronauts anymore. The days of fly boy heros in Gemini capsules are gone. Nowdays we have short sleve scientists performing lab tests. Makes me wonder what the fuck we are doing sending Navy pilots up there these days.

It is a blessing that this bitch lost her marbels on Earth. It is a wake-up call I think.

To go away from Earth?

I vote for you. Just the man for the job.
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Bill_Thompson » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:51 pm

Dragon Star wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:I don't think they should even have pilots be astronauts anymore. The days of fly boy heros in Gemini capsules are gone. Nowdays we have short sleve scientists performing lab tests. Makes me wonder what the fuck we are doing sending Navy pilots up there these days.

To go away from Earth?

I vote for you. Just the man for the job.

Thanks.

Wait...a...second...

HEY!
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:21 pm

:P

Well, from what I hear you give excellent jobs, so I suppose you could do an excellent job as well.
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby umop ap!sdn » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:49 pm

Dragon Star wrote:Well, from what I hear you give excellent jobs, so I suppose you could do an excellent job as well.

umop ap!sdn
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:38 am

Newsweek has a cover story about this. The bigger story is how they are covering this story. People have lost all sense of judgment. The entire story delves in the pressures and the impact on persons lives that being a working mom and an astronaut has.

Wha?

This is absurd. If we are supposed to show compassion and understanding for this woman then we have a different set of rules for women that we have for men; or we have a different set of rules for white people that we have for black people; or we have a different set of rules for astronauts as we have for sports figures and actors. If we are supposed to forgive Captain Nowak then we are supposed to also forgive O. J. Simpson.

The story that Nowak gave police is that she was just intending to scare this woman. This is exactly what O.J. Simpson has said in is pseudo confessional book. He had snuck onto Nicole’s property from the back intending to confront and scare Nicole. Nowak said that something just happened and she did something stupid when she sprayed the pepper spray into the car. Well, according to O.J. Simpson’s pseudo confession, he was surprised when he found Ron Goldman on the property and what suddenly set him off was the fact that the dog greeted him wagging his tail. “You have been here lots of times before” he said and things father escalated when the younger man took a karate stance challenging Simpson.

The point is this. I find it absurd that we are looking for answers and finding a need to be compassionate to Nowak when many of us immediately condemned Simpson and continue to do so. I think this incident with Nowak is truly beyond belief, it is beyond understanding and it is beyond forgiveness.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:41 am

Dragon Star wrote::P

Well, from what I hear you give excellent jobs, so I suppose you could do an excellent job as well.

I have never given a job to anyone. Although I have employed a few people to do some part time work. But I do not see how you could possibly know these people. And I never met them in person. Most of them live overseas.

How strange. Who are these people?
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:43 am

umop ap!sdn wrote:
Dragon Star wrote:Well, from what I hear you give excellent jobs, so I suppose you could do an excellent job as well.

Thanks for the applause, but if you have not met my wife, umop ap!sdn, you would not know.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:04 am

It is more likely that you are pschizophrenic. I doubt you are hearing anything about me really.

:P
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:10 am

Dragon, in your pseudeo-closeted-virgin lingo I think you are confusing "giving head" to "getting a blow job". Maybe Lance or some of the moderators can educate you.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Next

Return to Infuriati (The Enraged Ones)