Mysteries of the Bible

Off-Topic conversations about what ever you feel like talking about.

Postby Candy » Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:10 pm

The African Lemba possess the DNA of ~Abraham. Again, all Rabbi's are supposedly direct descendants of Abraham. I've seen another show where the DNA of Rabbi's (in NYC) was done, and a huge percentage matches that of ~Abraham. The Jews have done a good job at keeping the blood line pure.

Over 2,700 years ago, the Assyrians exiled the ten tribes of the Kingdom of Israel. "In the ninth year of Hoshea, the king of Assyria captured Samaria and he carried them away to Assyria and placed them in Halah, and on the Habor, the river of Gozan, and in the cities of Medes." In the years 722-721 BC (over 2700 years ago), the Ten Tribes who comprised the northern Kingdom of Israel disappeared. Conquered by the Assyrian King Shalmaneser V, they were exiled to upper Mesopotamia and Medes, today modern Syria and Iraq. The Ten Tribes of Israel have never been seen since. Or have they?
I follow those who I will someday lead. - Candy
Candy
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby zebo-the-fat » Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:07 pm

FYI: Apparently, there was nothing ever written about Jesus Christ until 70 years after his death.

Abraham was 2000 years before Jesus. That makes for 2000 years of really good story telling.

Ever played "Chinese Whispers"? Stories change and mutate with each telling, the changes then change....etc. So why do people insist that the bible/koran/whatever says such-and-such so it must be true?
When religion is involved all logical thought and common sense are ignored.
The meek will inherit the earth ... the rest of us will go to the stars.
zebo-the-fat
Government Shill
Government Shill

Previous

Return to Here There Be Llamas