The Storm

Discussions of things currently in the news.

The Storm

Postby Мастер » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:39 pm

As I'm sure everyone knows, tomorrow (4 March) is The Storm, the day when Donald Trump will have all the key members of the Democratic cannibalistic paedophilic organisation arrested, and be inaugurated as the 19th president of the United States. During the administration of Ulysses S Grant, the 18th president, the US passed the District of Columbia Organic Act, which transformed the US from a republic into a corporation, so that none of the presidents since then have been legitimate - this is why Donald Trump will be the nineteenth president, not the 47th.

Perhaps you all remember the QAnon Shaman, the fellow at the 6 January capitol invasion who looks like a cross between Braveheart and Chewbacca. He was arrested within days (apparently he went to meet the FBI voluntarily - it's not clear if he understood what the result of that meeting would be). Someone here (MM?) reported that he was refusing the prison food, which was not organic, and therefore inconsistent with his belief system. His lawyer filed the appropriate papers, and the result is, the prison has now been ordered to provide him with organic food that he can eat without violating his beliefs.

So I am wondering, when all the Democratic cannibalistic paedophiles are arrested tomorrow - will the prisons provide them with food consistent with their belief system?
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Re: The Storm

Postby Heid the Ba » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:03 pm

I think the plan is a swift and public execution rather than any due process, but I might have missed a meeting.
Get it up ye.
Heid the Ba
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Tree hugging, veggie, sandal wearing, pinko Euroweasel
Mr. Sexy Ass

Postby MM_Dandy » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:53 pm

Wasn't me, but that is my understanding of QAnon Shaman's situation. When I'm arrested, I will state that my belief system requires me to consist on a diet of reciprocating saws and blades. Non-organic, of course.

On the subject of The StormTM, I've also heard March 20th as the date, although I have no idea what the significance of the 20th is. I think this time around, most of the QAnons are going to stay home, the idea being that Flynn will lead the military coup and re-instate Trump as president.

I get why they claim that Trump would be the 19th president, but I don't get why the DC Organic Act is now null and void. Shouldn't there be some articles of dissolution or something?
MM_Dandy
King of Obscurity

Postby Мастер » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:49 pm

MM_Dandy wrote:Wasn't me

Sorry, faulty memory.

MM_Dandy wrote:I've also heard March 20th as the date, although I have no idea what the significance of the 20th is.

So two more weeks of communism, cannibalism, and paedophilia.

MM_Dandy wrote:I get why they claim that Trump would be the 19th president, but I don't get why the DC Organic Act is now null and void. Shouldn't there be some articles of dissolution or something?

Maybe enacted with retroactive effect?
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby tubeswell » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:52 pm

Мастер wrote:... Perhaps you all remember the QAnon Shaman, .... Someone here (MM?) reported that he was refusing the prison food, which was not organic, ...?

Perhaps he has become too accustomed to his mother's breastmilk
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.

If you are seeing an apparent paradox, that means you are missing something.
tubeswell
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Location: 129th in-line to the Llama Throne (after the last purge)

Postby g-one » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:21 pm

Hang on a second. My understanding was that Trump and Biden had already switched bodies. So they are going to switch back again for this to happen?

MM_Dandy wrote: I've also heard March 20th as the date, although I have no idea what the significance of the 20th is.

Birthday of the Republican party.
And the next 'back-up' date after that one is apparently April 15, income tax day.
striving to recognize the penultimate straw
g-one
Illuminatus
Illuminatus

Postby MM_Dandy » Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:39 am

g-one wrote:
MM_Dandy wrote: I've also heard March 20th as the date, although I have no idea what the significance of the 20th is.

Birthday of the Republican party.
And the next 'back-up' date after that one is apparently April 15, income tax day.

For those of who recall the Bad Astronomy Bulletin Board - Nancy Lieder is still claiming that all the world except for a remote corner of Wisconsin will be destroyed any day now. At least she hasn't given an actual date in advance for almost 20 years, now. But if the coup is then tied to income taxes, I wonder how long we can delay it by filing extensions?
MM_Dandy
King of Obscurity

Postby Мастер » Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:42 am

MM_Dandy wrote:For those of who recall the Bad Astronomy Bulletin Board - Nancy Lieder is still claiming that all the world except for a remote corner of Wisconsin will be destroyed any day now. At least she hasn't given an actual date in advance for almost 20 years, now. But if the coup is then tied to income taxes, I wonder how long we can delay it by filing extensions?

Hmm. Which form number is the delay-of-coup extension? Is it automatic?
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby Мастер » Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:07 am

Well it's 8pm in Washington, and I don't see anything in the news, so I guess we're off until 20 March.
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby Мастер » Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:12 am

They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby MM_Dandy » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:31 am

But I already filed my taxes, though!

Today I learned, and found it extremely relevant, that the small cult led by David Koresh in the late 1980s weren't actually Branch Davidians (which is itself a small and highly fractionalized splinter of the Seventh-Day Adventists). Koresh appropriated the Branch Davidian name, as it were, in order to procure the compound at Waco. By the time of the fateful standoff, many in the sect were calling themselves "Koreshians." As of 2018 at least one of the survivors, Clive Doyle, still believes that Koresh will return within her lifetime. Mr. Doyle's daughter was killed in the siege, and he also believes that Koresh will bring her back with him. Meanwhile, the mainline Branch Davidians struggle to put distance between themselves and the Koreshians.
MM_Dandy
King of Obscurity

Postby Lance » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:37 pm

Мастер wrote:Well it's 8pm in Washington, and I don't see anything in the news, so I guess we're off until 20 March.

Trump assumed office at noon, but they're keeping it a secret. They are going to allow Biden to act as a "figurehead" for the next four years but it's really Trump running the show. Then, in 4 years, Trump will "win" the election and serve his third term.
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby Heid the Ba » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:48 pm

I did not know that about the Koreshians, interesting stuff.
Get it up ye.
Heid the Ba
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Tree hugging, veggie, sandal wearing, pinko Euroweasel
Mr. Sexy Ass

Return to Current Events and Politics